We have produced 360º virtual tours to meet a wide variety requirements from Government organisations and the public sector including tourism, sports and leisure facilities, healthcare, historic attractions and museums. With consumers having an appetite for rich online media to help them make clearly informed choices, 360 virtual tours are the obvious way to effectively market and promote a whole range of attractions and facilities.
Public sector commissions we have undertaken included the creation of:
- A series of panoramic views from 35 church towers running the length of the valley, from the village of Great Bradley in the west to Brantham in the east, for the ‘Managing a Masterpiece’ project. Commissioned by Suffolk County Council.
- Virtual village tours providing potential visitors with preview of the tourist attractions to be seen when visiting Burford, Chipping Norton, Whitney and Woodstock for West Oxfordshire District Council.
- Town virtual tour of tourist attractions and museums in and around Maldon. Commissioned by Maldon District Council.
- Panoramic scenes incorporating ambulances and medical staff within well known London locations for use in the London Ambulance Service NHS Trust Annual Report.
- Four kiosk-based museum virtual tours to increase visitor access and comply with D.D.A. (Disability Discrimination Act) regulations for Bradford Metropolitan District Council.
- A virtual tour of Loughton Leisure Centre to promote the facilities via the Epping Forest District Council website.
- A virtual tour micro-site for both kiosk and Internet, designed to increase visitor access at Hitchin Museum. Commissioned by North Hertfordshire District Council.
- Familiarisation virtual tour for visitors and patients of Papworth Hospital.
- A virtual tour of Scott’s Grotto to promote it as a tourist attraction and comply with D.D.A. requirements. Commissioned by East Herts. District Council.